When I first learned about the Law of Attraction, I didn’t understand what was meant, when people talked about the importance of ASKING.
- “Don’t forget to ask for what you want”
- “The asking part is very important”
- “I asked for more money and a week later I got an unexpected 1250 USD”
I pretty soon understood that asking was important. But I had no idea, what it really meant, and it took me quite a while to figure it out.
What is asking?
Do you know what it means to ask?
It actually means several things.
It means knowing what you want.
And it also means expressing what you want in some way or other.
You can do this in various ways, for instance
- write it down
- say it out loud to yourself
- put it on your vision board
- tell it to someone you like
- or you can simply think about it deliberately!
It’s not so important whether you call it
- launching desires
- setting goals
- creating a vision
- or something else
it’s all asking!
What is important, is that you become aware of what you want and clearly express it in some way.
It has helped me a lot to think of it this way:
When you are asking, your are sending instructions to the Universe that “this is what I want, bring me this!”
I find that extremely powerful!Share This: